Job description / Role
International firm seek candidates for the role of PA to Executive Partner/Company Secretary.
Established in the UAE with a track record of providing excellence to clients in the Middle East, Europe and Asia regions, this practice has high standards of delivery and work ethics, resulting in them being leaders in their field of Design and Engineering. This Personal Assistant/Company Secretary will be reporting directly into the Executive Partner, and working closely with the Executive Management team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email and communications, often corresponding on behalf of the Partner
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
• Organizing and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs);
• Taking minutes, drafting resolutions, lodging required forms and following up on actions from meetings;
• Overseeing policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval;
• Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
• Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders;
• Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and implications of proposed policies;
• Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
• Liaising with external regulators and advisers
• Taking responsibility for the health and safety of employees and managing matters related to insurance and property;
• Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
• This individual will ideally be in the UAE having worked here for the last 5 years with a solid career history showing proven experience in such responsibilities as detailed above.
• With expert IT/Software skills, excellent English communication skills, this individual will have an energetic and positive work mentality to compliment the current environment.
• This person will have the ability to prioritize responsibilities, taking initiative, fast thinking, and perform tasks under pressure.
• Previous work history will show commitment to previous employers and show career progression.
• Polished presentation and ability to work under pressure
About the Company
Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect. to: Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect.
Green Gulf Careers
Irwin & Dow
A Leading Technology Management Consultancy in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Oct|
Irwin & Dow