Job description / Role
Play Your Part
The role plays a crucial part in the presentation and smooth running of LEGOLAND’s Executive Office and requires a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks to be carried out.
Reporting into the General Manager, the successful applicant will be the administrative and assisting point between the General Manager and two Executive Managers.
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Executive Management Team
• Maintain general office systems including data management and electronic filing
• Screen incoming phone calls, enquiries and requests and handle as appropriate
• Handle extensive diary management and assist in the planning and preparation of internal/external meetings and conference telephone calls
• Responsible for extensive travel management for all LEGOLAND employees plus all local hotel arrangements and transfers for corporate visitors
• Assist in creating presentations and drafting letters
• Draft itineraries and take meeting minutes during Executive meetings
• Monitor the use of office supplies, maintain an adequate inventory and manage periodic ordering process
• Handle incoming emails, post and other correspondence as required
• Ensure conference rooms are in order at all times
• Effectively cooperate with other Administrative Assistants throughout the park
• Perform additional adhoc administrative duties as and when required
• Experience in delivering administrative and secretarial support at an Executive level
• Exceedingly well organized with strong planning skills
• Excellent time management skills paired with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• High level of interpersonal skills coupled with good understanding on cultural awareness
• Ability to demonstrate the highest level of Executive assistance and support
• Excellent communication skills paired with a welcoming, professional and friendly approach
• Results-oriented, committed to deliver work on time
• High level of MS Outlook and MS Office knowledge: Word, Excel, Power Point
• Strong team player with a positive attitude
• Absolute reliable and willing to go “the extra mile
• High level of English speaking and written skills, conversational Arabic speaking skills is an advantage but not essential
• Preferably work experience in Hospitality or Theme Park environment
• Flexible approach to work and working hours, including evenings and weekends
• Ultimately, the successful candidate must enjoy working in a theme park environment and have the ability to act as an ambassador for the company.
Are You a Star?
In order to be eligible for this role you should possess the below criteria:
• Preferable High School Diploma
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar Executive support role
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014