Job description / Role
Our client is looking to hire a full-time Personal Assistant who will report directly to a member of the senior management team for a Multinational fast-growing company that has just recently established their new office in Dubai. The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
• Arranging and scheduling meetings
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Responding to emails
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing/incoming correspondence (email, letters, packages etc.)
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Prepare invoices/financial statements and aid in bookkeeping
• Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
• Other responsibilities that may be assigned
Ideal candidates who will meet the criteria for this role will:
• Be dynamic, energetic and honest!
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Degree in business administration or relative field
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Have at least 2 to 4 years of experience in supporting a senior management team
• Able to work under a pressurized work environment
• Have excellent command of English
• Has a depth understanding in Microsoft Office applications
• Able to work 6 days a week and willing to work longer hours upon business needs
• Previous work experience in Engineering/Standardization firms would be a plus!
• Currently in & willing to work in Dubai
• Can start immediately
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Senior Executive Assistant