Job description / Role
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential and ensures timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same.
• Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected.
• Prioritize and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities,
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
• Answering calls and handling queries addressed to the CEO.
• Collect reports from various departments; submit consolidated reports to the General Manager
• Taking down minutes of the meeting.
• Fluency in written and oral Chinese / English
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates.
• Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
• Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
• Excellent writing, editing, and grammatical skills.
• Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong Secretarial/Office Administration background and good exposure so as to implement all-new practices.
• Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of Office Manager Role and Secretarial.
• Preferably join immediately
• Preferably Bachelor degree
• Should be Hands-on, Flexible, Available and On-call as and when required.
• Given the nature of this work, extended working hours may be required.
About the Company
We are a company based in UAE.
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
A Leading Group In UAE
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist