Job description / Role
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Reporting to: Group CEO & CFO
Salary: Up to AED 15,000
– Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
– Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
– Arranges travel and accommodations for executives (outbound) & (inbound).
– Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
– Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
– Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
– Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
– Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
– Attend meetings and keep minutes.
– Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
– Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
– Make travel arrangements for executives.
– Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
– Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping.
– Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
– Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
– Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
AED 14,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
– Must have experience in managing C-suite / top level management.
– Must have excellent business communication skills.
– Must have experience in managing business travel & hotel arrangements (Outbound), event calendar tracking, business meeting scheduling, expense management.
– Ability to work under strict deadlines and must possess excellent time management skills.
– Must be able to manage timely email & telecall communication.
– Must be flexible in terms of work commitments (work assignments receiving after working hours).
– IT Skills: Well versed in MS Office
– Nationality Preference: South African and European nationality.
About the Company
Agile Consultants is a talent solutions company in Dubai that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations. Our expert team of recruiters work closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in GCC, Middle East & Africa regions. Our specialities include but are not limited to Talent Sourcing, Executive Search, Niche Talent Acquisition, Head Hunting & C-Suite Hiring.
With over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.
Irwin & Dow
Personal Assistant to President
Executive Assistant to CEO
RTC-1 Employment Services