Job description / Role
A newly created vacancy working for a dynamic CEO of a Northern Emirates based organization. The PA should have a credible work record as a PA and is used to the demands and standards of C-Suite individuals. You should be able to work unsupervised and be proactive in anticipating business needs. Excellent written and spoken English is essential. You must be prepared to reside in in the Northern Emirates, this role is only open to candidates who are currently based in the UAE, or it is open to candidates who have previous UAE experience and are currently hoping to relocate back to the UAE.
• Extensive management of on-line diaries, booking appointments and arranging meetings, updates as required
• Handling and screening calls for the CEO in a professional manner
• Monitoring the CEO’s email inbox whilst he is out of the office
• Sitting in on meetings and taking the minutes
• Following through in advance on the CEO’s behalf with various team members to ensure any information/tasks he has asked for is received by the deadline date
• Coordinating and preparing monthly expenses related to the CEO’s office
• Organizing boardroom bookings and refreshments for office meetings
• Organizing all logistics for external meetings
• Maintain and build good working relationships with the organizations team members and third parties
• Proofreading and finalizing of documents when required i.e., presentations, proposals, letters
• Prepare presentations when needed
• Maintain CEO’s own contacts databases
• Assisting other EAs during busy periods
• Assisting with the organization of our client’s events as needed including dinners and outside events
• Be the channel of communication between the CEO and the various business units
AED 17,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a PA/EA role at C-Suite level
• They are looking for someone who will ensure the CEO’s day runs smoothly and you add value by supporting him and anticipate the business needs and deadlines
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, tech savvy
• Demonstrated team player and dedication to provide high level of service
• Experience of taking minutes of the meetings and following through on the actionable tasks in relation to the meetings
• Prioritize tasks, daily meetings, signatures, and any other ad hoc work related to daily operations, strong follow through skills
• Excellent organizational and follow through skills
• Experience of being an effective ‘gatekeeper’
• Proactive, the ability to think ahead and anticipate the business needs
• Well groomed
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must possess a professional telephone manner
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and occasional longer hours
• Must possess a warm, friendly, confident, and professional demeanor
• You must be prepared to reside in the Northern Emirates, this role is only open to candidates who are currently based in the UAE, candidates who have previous UAE experience and are currently hoping to relocate back to the UAE.
Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application, however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database.
About the Company
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants is an executive search, selection and recruitment agency lead by a management team with over 28 years of experience in the international and local recruitment market. Located in Dubai, we are ideally situated to offer our expertise to the region.
Our focus is to provide professional services that encourage long-term relationships with clients, effectively placing personnel in positions that showcase their skills; and as a result, making a material contribution to the company.