Job description / Role
• Schedule, support and plan out each day for the CEO directly as the go-to person for all needs including daily administration, calendar management, travel schedules, project coordination, delivering presentations, answering calls, etc.
• Perform as a liaison between the CEO and other staff as required
• Read and write correspondence in mail or email form
• Preparing reports, documents, minutes of the meeting and maintaining a database when necessary.
• Perform secretarial and administrative duties
• Observing best business practices and etiquettes
• Presentable and proven experience working as a personal assistant required
• Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. English and French is must.
• Strong customer service and social skills
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
• Follows instructions clearly and accurately within a timely fashion
• Proactive and enthusiastic about delivering positive results
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.