Job description / Role
We recruit a well experienced, versatile Executive Secretary to serve as Personal Assistant to the chairman of the company. You will report directly to the chairman.
The role includes the following main activities:
• Full control of all incoming/outgoing emails of the company manager. You will communicate on behalf of your manager and make sure all the emails are attended on time and answered based on your manager’s guideline in appropriate manner.
• To manage the diary of the chairman, arranging all the meeting schedules, either within the company, outside or overseas.
• All the travel ticket and hotel booking
• Certain level of office management responsibility, supporting the admin manager, PRO and the rest of the team.
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Well-versed in English communication in both spoken and written with good experience of writing matured contents.
• A native English speaker or like a native English speaker is expected.
• Strong knowledge of computer applications, particularly to be very professional in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with other software will be considered as an advantage.
• This position requires an organized personality to properly manage the tight schedule of the management office, being able to properly communicate with all visitors, colleagues and guests to schedule the daily activities.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment with more than 60 employees from over 20 nationalities
• Team player and self-starter
• Can work under pressure & Flexible
• Applicants are expected to have minimum of 30 years old
• Minimum of 5 years active experience
About the Company
Built over a rich legacy of over 50 years in the Chemical Industry, Kemipex is a leading developer and supplier of technologically-advanced and economically-improved chemical products and solutions. Based in the Middle East, we are involved in business operations across the globe. Apart from being key players in several chemical sectors like food, pharma, coatings and advanced construction raw materials, we are primarily a leading market figure in the Lubricant industry. Complying with various industrial specifications, our potent resources and strong technological database help us maximize the reliability, efficiency and lifespan of our customers finished products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Executive Assistant - Aviation
Ziad Galadari Group
Personal Assistant to CEO
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq