Job description / Role
• Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
• Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
• Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
• Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
• Helping prepare for meetings.
• Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
• Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
• Making travel arrangements for executives.
• Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
• Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
• Provide general administrative support.
• Must have experience in Business Development / Management or degree of similar nature.
• Must be proficient in English
• Must be Analytical (needs to prove analytical ability)
• Must understand full MS services / applications
• Must be able to travel
• Must be agile, job will be flexible timings, venues and content
• Would be good if they have basic Accounting, Business Profiling, Sales experience
• Must be presentable, will be sent to meetings and may represent the business
• Must have strong personality and good negotiation skills
• Must be honest, versatile and be able to treat all company information as confidential.
About the Company
HR Consultancy focused multi business group
- Soundlines is a conglomerate with HR Consultancy as its flagship business.
- We have been involved in HR consultancy and cross border placements for over 14+ years.
- We offer our clients focused services that benefit their business by way of the right personnel who are tested and proven. This increases productivity and improves the company’s performance.
- Soundlines has its presence in multiple countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Korea.
- Soundlines is specialised in recruiting large numbers of personnel within a short time frame.
- We have young & dynamic teams that are fully dedicated and oriented towards ensuring client delight at all cost.
- We place workers, staff and executive cadre personnel in the industries of Construction, Retail, Oil and Gas, Hospitality and MEP.
- Soundlines has been a part of several major construction projects in the Middle East.
- We have contributed manpower and skill sets for projects such as [Dams], [Skyscrapers], [Housing Colonies], [Hotels], [Roads] and [Bridges] etc.
- Soundlines has been go-to destination for large retailers who seek staff for their establishments.
- Soundlines has been serving the hospitality sector in their search for the right personnel – be it in the front office, kitchen, room service or any other departments.
- The Oil and Natural Gas sector recruitment has been one of our core competencies. We have been delivering personnel to this sector for years.
- India is a great resource for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing personnel. Soundlines has served the requirements of several large MEP projects by recruiting and placing highly productive staff.
- Soundlines have years of experience in dealing with each of the above industries and have specialised domain specific staff to head each of these practices.
- The above benefits our clients in doing business at ease.
- Our other businesses include Realty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism and Trading.
Green Gulf Careers
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Management Solutions International (MSI)
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Executive Assistant - Global Multinational
Irwin & Dow