Job description / Role
• Manage & organize the daily administrative functions for the Group CEO to keep him informed and focused on priority issues.
• Manage the time lines for all the Organizational & Personal matters, and ensuring that the CEO is always explained of the upcoming deadlines.
• Minimizes the impact of the CEO absence by independently responding to the phone calls, urgent requests, managing his upcoming schedule and interacting with Managers, Head of Departments, as & when required.
• Follow the instructions of CEO in terms of manage and maintain effective office procedures and efficient work flow.
• Manage all necessary Business travel arrangements, schedules, coordination with airlines, hotel reservations, airport transportation & other executive Management outside the Country for Group CEO.
• Need to be flexible in office working hours, to work according to CEO Office requirements.
• Handles a wide variety of complex and confidential tasks on behalf of CEO.
• Experience & willingness of International trips & travelling for the CEO Office requirements.
• Collate all weekly office correspondence, contract and requests from all Head Office departments for the CEO Review and signature.
• Handles a wide range of highly profiled and confidential information’s requiring a dedicated level of confidentiality at all times.
• Responsible for organizing social events and internal events.
• Handling inter-office communications, confidential mails, quotations, monthly billing, cheques, etc.
• Prepares a range of reports and executive correspondence for the CEO office as per the given deadlines.
• Draft, proofreads, edit & finalizing documents like(Memorandum, Correspondence, various reports, contracts & lease agreements, Company profile, prequalification documents, project/client/consultants List etc.,)
• Contacts other departments as necessary to gather information’s to prepare reports for CEO.
• Sorts, reads, follow ups and explains incoming mail and documents received for Group CEO.
• Initiates appropriate actions with the CEO for the incoming correspondence & calls by determining priorities, forwarding to proper departments for action, or composing correspondence in response.
• Schedules the CEO appointments and maintains his calendar.
• Handle the situations to initiate alternate arrangements for cancelled or interrupted appointments.
• Ensure policies & procedures are closely followed & standards of quality related to the office administration are constantly monitored and adhered to.
• Prepare the minutes of the meeting, to send the necessary communications and follow ups.
• Extend necessary support for the CEO Personal jobs & requirements.
• Performs any other miscellaneous job related to CEO Office duties.
• Female Arabic Speaking
• Master expertise in (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) Good typing speed.
• Excellent oral and written skills including the ability to independently compose correspondence.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer relations/service skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work independently at all times.
• Good command of English & Arabic language.
• Flexible in timings, willingness in working difference schedules.
• Experience in International traveling.
• Evaluation Knowledge of Financial Reports & analysis.
• Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares reports.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
• Prepared to work irregular hours.
• Good planning and implementation skills.
• Well-spoken and presentable individual.
About the Company
Louzan Fashion is a luxury Ladies Abaya and Sheila brand for the contemporary Arabian lady.
Crafted tailoring that is individual and elegant for everyday, formal and special occasions.
A considered collection of fabrics, stitching and finishes are combined together to deliver truly bespoke fashion that blends edgy styles with traditional cuts.
Starting with a single outlet in Al Ain during 2003, Louzan has now added to its name 16 more outlets spread over Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat, Sohar, Salalah, Doha. The supply of innovative modern designs of Abayas and Sheilas are done at the manufacturing arm (88,000 sqft) of the Group in Al Ain Industrial Area. Other than supplying to the retail outlets the Group also exports to countries across the GCC and Egypt. The Group optimistically contributes to the blooming industry of Abaya and Sheila, and special care is being taken to synchronize the highly creative and experienced team to innovate new distinct designs in each and every product.
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Alumil Middle East
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)