Job description / Role
Our client is a prominent Business in the region. They are looking to hire an experienced Personal Assistant in Dubai.
Our client is a prominent business spread across the GCC. They are currently looking to expand their support team and have introduced a brand-new position of a Personal Assistant.
The Personal Assistant will have a variety of responsibilities:
* Coordinate family events, prepare and organise travel itineraries and required travel documents
* Manage and resolve technology issues quickly with minimal disruption
* Keep track and handle family subscriptions and memberships
* Liaise with travel providers in providing VIP services to the family
* Book appointment as per personal requirements
* Run personal errands such as shopping
* Manage calendar events to ensure there are no conflicts between different events or meetings, based on priority and activities
* Carry out tasks punctually, providing regular updates
* Make records and maintain high standards of reporting and filing
* Maintain relationships with stakeholders, such as suppliers, hotel sand travel agencies to facilitate the line managers responsibilities
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Private Assistant to further progress their career with UAE's leading Business.
The successful candidate for this Personal/ Private Assistant
* Well rounded person who has track record in managing same responsibilities with Ultra high Net Worth Individuals (UHNW) or embassies.
* Western Educated Candidate preferred
* Flexible and agile to be accessible 24/7
* Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to manage documents and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Personal Assistant to MD
HR Source Consulting
Personal Assistant to a VVIP
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jan|
Personal Assistant to the CEO
RTC-1 Employment Services