Job description / Role
Our client a luxury brand with a presence in UAE, the company is looking to grow their support team and have launched a brand new position Personal Assistant & Office Manager for their office in Dubai.
Our client is a leading luxury brand with a regional presence. Headquartered in Dubai and reputed worldwide, they are looking to expand their administration team and have introduced a position of Personal Assistant to the CEO
* Manage diaries; organize meetings and appointments; book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation
* Liaise at a senior management level and with departmental staff
* Arrange appointments for personal and professional purposes whenever needed
* Organize efficient channels between the CEO and departmental managers in collecting information and other key data
* Prepare letters, reports and presentation on PowerPoint as per management request
* Maintain expense management records of the team and coordinate monthly expenses for submission to manager for approval
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary all inclusive of basic, housing and transportation allowance. Additionally he/ she will receive annual flight tickets and medical insurance.
* Western educated preferred
* At least 5 years of experience in a PA role within the luxury retail/ fine jewelry/retail space
* Very strong written and oral communication skills
* Excellent IT skills - strong command over Excel and MS Office
* Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
* Excellent senior stakeholder management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Big Fish Recruitment
Executive Assistant to Managing Director - FMCG
Irwin & Dow
Executive Assistant - Aviation
Personal Assistant to CEO
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq