Job description / Role
Personal Assistant to Cluster General Manager
As a Personal Assistant to Cluster General Manager , you will display outstanding interpersonal communication skills and provide excellent organizational and administrative services. Your role will demand to maintain confidentiality, multi-tasking, have a sharp eye for a detail and ability to anticipate the needs.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manage the CGM's schedule, organizing meetings, handling calls and making travel arrangements as necessary.
- Prepare minutes of the meetings and assist in follow-ups.
- Manage the correspondences and documentation.
- Prepare reports and administer financial documents. It will include extending support to Sales & Marketing Department.
- Built professional rapport at all levels and act as an official point of contact from both inside and outside of the organization.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar role will be a strong advantage
- Excellent administrative skills supported by any kind of formal certification and qualification
- Previous experience in Middle East hospitality sector.
- Advance user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong command of business English.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Irwin & Dow
Irwin & Dow