Job description / Role
• Maintain the general Management of the Managing Directors’ workflow
• Coordinate travel requirements in connection with arrangements for the MD.
• Manage the calendar of the MDs.
• Issue Expense Claims for MD and handle Expenses for team (verification & follow up for payment)
• Organize local & international events, conferences for Managing Directors.
• Maintain the daily meetings schedule for the Managing Director.
• Prepare correspondence, Power Point Presentations on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
• Ensure the MD are fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements they are involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD and good management of all arrangements (Taxi / Driver / Meeting rooms, etc..)
• Manage and maintain the Personnel on Board and Business Leaves summary.
• Coordinate with HR on certain tasks such as leaves, events and travel.
• In certain cases respond/direct emails to the necessary employees on behalf of the MD.
• Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
• Provide a service that is in line with the MDs’ work habits and preferences and take initiative when needed.
• Any other additional responsibilities assigned by the Managing Director in conjunction with other departments of the company and or entities within the Group
• Assist & Support the MDs’ family when required.
• A degree holder in any suitable discipline
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience within the similar field
• Good computer skills and ability to multitask
• French Speaking necessary
• Fluent in English, Arabic
• Ability to interact with other senior officials & can work under pressure
About the Company
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.