Job description / Role
Our client, a leading Investment company, is currently looking for Personal Assistant to the CEO for their Abu Dhabi office. The candidate we are looking for has most likely come from a Real Estate Development or other project related industry / PMO office environment, and will be highly skilled with coordinating, tracking and reporting on broader operational tasks, and managing multiple stakeholders with professionalism, tact and diplomacy. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Acting as the gatekeeper’ for the CEO, and point of contact amongst multiple stakeholders (internal/external) vying for his time, requires strong coordination and prioritisation skills, as well as the ability to think calmly, decisively and problem solve effectively
• Ensuring accurate management of the CEO office function, his schedule, and commitments (meetings and travel management)
• Management of agenda’s, accurate centralised recording and archiving of meeting minutes and actions plans.
• Tracking and reporting of actions against completion timelines and ‘red-flagging’ items that look likely to become risks or issues. The candidate we seek is likely to have a strong exposure to project environments and project management methodologies.
• Actively seeking to remedy low-level administrative / coordination issues, but escalates appropriately to CEO when an issues is outside of own sphere of control.
• Will (in time) have broader responsibilities for overseeing the internal office standards, ensuring visitor experience is in alignment with the branding or other standards, and may have supervisory responsibility for some office support teams
The ideal candidate should have:
• Strong working experience with Senior level Management– eligible candidates will have previous experience reporting to and supporting a C-Suite Executive e.g. Chairman, CEO / Group CEO, CFO etc.
• Willing to travel as and when required.
• Holistic Thinker with Excellent Judgment
• Excellent Communicator – adjusts communication appropriately for the situation and audience. Uses diplomacy skills when required, but is equally adept at pushing-back when necessary
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.