Job description / Role
• To serve as Personal Assistant to the Manager of the company
• Review and keep track of the Manager's emails
• Handle correspondences for the Manager commissioning work on the principal's behalf, Liaising with staff, clients, etc., Managing the principal's diary, Booking meetings, Organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries writing minutes, Taking dictation, Planning, organizing and managing events, Conducting research on the internet, Writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters, Preparing presentations, Preparing papers for meetings, Managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
• Maintaining medical records
• Scheduling of medical appointments
• Clearing expenses/ executing reimbursements from insurance
• Maintaining and monitoring of renewals for Health Insurance for the Manager and Family
• Managing travels for MI and for Family members
• Booking for Flights, Transfers and Hotels as per MI’s travel profile
• Ensure Travel Insurance are applied whenever MI or the family travels
• Itinerary preparation, transmitting and updating if required
• Loyalty program rewards points maintenance and monitoring (Airmiles for Emirates and others) Manage and Monitor personal and family expenses in conjunction with the Finance Department
• Manage the Manager's Social media accounts (LinkedIn etc)
• Reporting to: Managing Director
• Other interactions: Finance Department, Operations Department, External contacts
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent Position
• Desired start date: 1 July 2019
• Probation: 36 Months
• Working Hours: Sun - Thursday 8:30am to 6PM
• Other Benefits: Health Insurance, Return ticket
AED 5,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
• Executive experience a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good command of the English language
• Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and a keen sense of judgment.
• Ability to work effectively with executives, internal staff and guests.
• Impeccable organization, logistic, and project coordination skills with a proven track record of managing a workflow, meeting tight deadlines, and maintaining a high volume of work.
• Must be able to maintain executive confidentiality.
• Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Must have good typing speed
• Experience with other relative software is a plus
• Flexibility to respond to off-hours business needs.
About the Company
A leading investment firm in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant/P.A. to General Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Executive Assistant for an International Oil Trading Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE