Personal Assistant (Wardrobe) - Russian Speaker
An International Holding Company In Azerbaijan
Job description / Role
- Choosing and coordinating outfits for every day and special events
- Before picking up outfits, tidy them up (ironing, etc.)
- All duties related to cleanliness, order and closet selection
Responsibilities include working with the one main client to select the appropriate garments, shoes, and accessories for everyday wear, business meetings, and special occasions, liaising with different stores to locate specific clothing articles and making required clothing purchases. You should also conduct independent research on current and emerging trends.
You should be adaptable and mindful of the client’s existing style preferences when putting outfits together. Outstanding candidates exhibit superb creativity, confidence, and communication skills.
- Compulsory knowledge of Russian language
- Experience in sales or stylistics
- Determining and assessing the client’s existing style and making appropriate wardrobe improvements.
- Understanding the client’s needs and making relevant purchases, style suggestions.
- Good time management.
- A keen eye for beauty and style.
- Confidence and the ability to make decisions under pressure.
- A willingness to travel and work flexible hours.
About the Company
An International Holding Company in Azerbaijan.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Personal Assistant to CEO
Quest Search & Selection