Job description / Role
We are looking for a reliable and experienced personal driver for CEO, experienced in driving prestige cars like Rolls Royce / Bentley / Mercedes Benz / Lexus etc.
- Providing secured and timely driving services for the family.
- Expected to perform Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Expected to maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle and report/service on timely basis.
- Ensure the familiarity of the major roads in UAE especially in Dubai.
- Non Smoker / Non Alcoholic and discipline are highly important.
- Well-groomed attire.
- Personal driving experience is mandatory.
- Driver should have minimum 4 years experience in UAE.
- Good communication skill - English / Hindi
- Must be flexible and have a pleasing personality.
- Ensure rules and regulations stipulated by RTA are followed strictly.
About the Company
The year 1995 saw the inception of Petrochem Middle East FZE. We have since transformed the face of the regional petrochemical business and become one of the largest independent chemical distributors in the Middle East.
Petrochem has built one of the most modern, state-of-the-art distribution terminals in Jebel Ali. This facility includes bulk Storage Sea fed tanks, dedicated drum storage facilities, four fully automated drumming lines and a separate dry goods storage area. The terminal adheres to the strictest of health and safety norms and is environment friendly, making sure all operations upkeep the health and safety of its personnel.
We began operating from one office in the Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, but rapid developments and a focused vision have ensured Petrochem’s global expansions. We currently have offices in Dubai, Jebel Ali, Shanghai, Antwerp and London. We also have an office and distribution facilities in Singapore, India and United Arab Emirates.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 company and also have ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditations.