Job description / Role
Personal EMS Fitness Trainers
Our client is a fitness concept hiring Personal EMS Fitness Trainers. Basic Salary, and EMS licensing with a very attractive compensation plan on top.
Our client is a German company founded in 2009. Our client has Branches in Germany, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar and the brand in now growing internationally.
• Create EMS fitness programs for the clients
• Complete coaching sessions
• Track all sessions in the Front Desk system
• Providing personal training sessions using EMS device (electro-muscle stimulation) at highest standards
• Control and monitor EMS fitness program(s) for each client
• Participate in coaching special events, challenges, and monthly community workouts
• Assist management with communication between management and clientele
• Be prepared with the available equipment for programmed sessions, body composition and meal replacements
• Be prepared to move between different locations according to operational needs of the business to fulfill your contractual end date
• Be flexible in your job role and willing to assist in all other duties, within reason, as requested by your manager
• Certification or Degree for Personal Fitness Training
• 3 years minimum experience in Personal Fitness Training
• First aid certification
• 3 Testimonials from Clients
• Proof of current experience as Personal Fitness Trainer of at least 80 hours within the last 12 months
• A current first aid training certificate (no older than 2 years) with at least 8 double lessons (or refresher with at least 4 double lessons), granted by a recognized body. Professional third party insurance
• Anatomy and muscle science. Comprehensive knowledge of the necessary muscles for a highly qualitative training program Marketing, Tax, Law and Insurance
• Fundamental knowledge of online marketing, questions of liability and fundamentals of tax that enable self-employment
• Disease science comprehensive knowledge in pathological events such as different forms of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases etc. limitations of Personal Fitness Training and the ability to fetch professional support in time
• Effectiveness and reliability of training and organization. Punctuality, reliability and structured approach towards customers
• Dietary science-Comprehensive knowledge of different diet forms, fundamentals of diet, composition of food, significance of nutrients
Are you in optimal physical shape? Clients look up to their personal trainers as examples of what it means to be fit and healthy. Even great educators and motivators may have trouble finding clients if they don’t seem to be in shape. This does not mean meeting status quo standards of physical beauty; every body type is different, and being “in shape” means different things for different people. But personal trainers must be able to demonstrate a range of exercises and train just as hard, or harder, than their clients in order to help them succeed.
Do you believe in the power of fitness? Personal trainers don’t just exercise because they want to stay slim. They see physical fitness as a powerful force that fundamentally enhances people’s lives. It is this strong belief in their work that enables personal trainers to be so motivating to others.
Develop your skills as a leader. Personal trainers must be inspiring, trustworthy, caring leaders. After all, they lead clients through exercise sessions that can evoke pain, frustration and sometimes tears. Personal trainers keep clients’ eyes on their goals and share in the satisfaction and happiness that comes when they’re achieved.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.