Job description / Role
• Manage & Organize day to day tasks, meetings, appointments for CEO.
• Handles a wide variety of complex and confidential tasks on behalf of Group CEO.
• Booking & arranging all kinds of traveling programs, transportation & accommodation for the CEO.
• Organizing events & conferences for CEO.
• Typing clerical and administrative functions, compiling and preparing reports, presentations & correspondence for the CEO Office (English & Arabic).
• Handles any Governmental requests and approvals (Municipality, roads and transport, Civil defense ...others) when requested by the Company with the alignment from CEO. .
• Manage & organize all documents, reports, databases & filing systems.
• Ensure implementing & following Company procedures & administrative systems in all transactions.
• Maintain professional networking with Head of Departments, Division Managers & Line Managers.
• Handle messages/errands or parcels to VIPs concerned assigned from the CEO Office.
• Collate all weekly office correspondence, contract and requests from all Head Office departments for CEO Review and signature.
• Knowledge of Financial is a must, to go through & understand the Financial reports and discuss the same with CEO.
• Handle all kinds of miscellaneous tasks where & when necessary assigned by CEO.
• 2-4 Experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Focused and responsive
• Takes initiative
• Excellent multi-tasker
• Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience of working in an office admin or PA role.
About the Company
Louzan Fashion is a luxury Ladies Abaya and Sheila brand for the contemporary Arabian lady.
Crafted tailoring that is individual and elegant for everyday, formal and special occasions.
A considered collection of fabrics, stitching and finishes are combined together to deliver truly bespoke fashion that blends edgy styles with traditional cuts.
Starting with a single outlet in Al Ain during 2003, Louzan has now added to its name 16 more outlets spread over Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat, Sohar, Salalah, Doha. The supply of innovative modern designs of Abayas and Sheilas are done at the manufacturing arm (88,000 sqft) of the Group in Al Ain Industrial Area. Other than supplying to the retail outlets the Group also exports to countries across the GCC and Egypt. The Group optimistically contributes to the blooming industry of Abaya and Sheila, and special care is being taken to synchronize the highly creative and experienced team to innovate new distinct designs in each and every product.