Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now looking for a Fitness Instructor for a Private Estate based in the Middle East. We are looking for passionately dedicated candidates to fulfil these roles, fantastic opportunities to earn a HIGH salary package and gain VVIP experience.
• You need to demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines.
• Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness.
• Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sport, recreational activities and the use of exercise equipment.
• You will be required to maintain the cleanliness of the gym/salon/spa and equipment.
• Guide clients through our sports classes or activities and help them to choose types of exercise that would benefit them the most
• Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
• You will have the ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality
• The Spa Manager will be your supervisor so you will report back to her daily duties or any defects in the Spa area.
• Salary Open to negotiation – looking for top candidates! Salaries paid in Euros (€).
• Live in – All expenses paid
• Medical Insurance
• Flight Allowance Per Annum
• 1 month’s vacations Per Annum.
• 12-Month renewable contract
• Qualified Fitness Instructor
• 5 + years of experience as a Fitness Instructor.
• Additional skill in Yoga or Pilates lessons or making nutrition plan is a plus
• Advanced Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.