Job description / Role
• Responsible and accountable for driving the launch of the company products on the market by achieving accelerated high levels of listing, distribution, availability and appropriate merchandising within the targeted customer base (Pet shops, clinics, hospitals, online customers and the supermarket chains at the residential areas.
• Responsible and accountable for serving the channels and sales team that is under his/her supervision to achieve the correct service levels the correct volume, mix of product and displays at the outlets to the agreed company standards to have the optimum coverage for the targeted channels across the uae.
• Responsible and accountable for sales targets achievement & ensuring timely collection of credit outlets under his/her supervision with no overdue.
• Responsible and accountable for the implementation and management of company strategies and plans in the channels under his/her supervision.
• Responsible and accountable for the leadership, training and coaching of personnel under his/her supervision.
• Responsible about building strong relationships with the customer base and drive customer advocacy for our products by educating retailers.
• This position will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. So, if are you a driven, results-oriented individual who has a natural flair for building relationships, we’d love to hear from you!
• Ensure that the sales routes are always up to date with optimum & efficient route plans.
• Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
• Ensure that the routes have the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service the outlets on a weekly/Bi-weekly basis.
• Responsible to ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets to meet the companies ’Picture of Success’ standards.
• Work with the salesmen in the market as much as needed for on job training & supervision.
• Review the daily route efficiency, service levels and sales volume and value achievement by route with each salesman in his/her team vs. the set route plan.
• Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets of each channel that is under his/her supervision
• Responsible to deliver the monthly sales and collection targets.
• Responsible to ensure that salesmen under his/her control reconcile their van stocks and cash deposit on a daily basis.
• Responsible for the investigation and control of any non-compliance to company standards and policies within the sales function.
• Achieving accelerated high levels of listing, distribution and availability within the targeted customer base.
• Volume and Value target achievement by brand & segment.
• Service targets being achieved/exceeded.
• Correct product distribution in outlets under supervision.
• Achieving operational benchmark standards.
• Development of the sales team that is under his/her responsibility.
• Proper Supervisory skills to manage a highly skilled & educated team of sales reps.
• University Qualifications: Graduate of Business/veterinary/Marketing Management
• Nature and length of previous experience: Min 5yrs of UAE experience as Sales Supervisor with min. of 2 years in pet food.
• Specialist knowledge: Expertise in Pet food/products distribution and/or FMCG Retail with the uae
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Excellent Sales, Client Management, New Product launch, Competition Analysis etc.
• Age Range: 28 - 40 years
• Gender Preference: Males/Females
• Nationality Preference: Any
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Green Gulf Careers
Retail Sales Supervisor
TGC Middle East
Pet Food Van Salesman
A Leading Company in UAE
Organic Food Sales Agent – Modern Trade & E-Commerce
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.