Job description / Role
Assess market trends and research gaps in the market to enable business development. Work closely with logistics and operations departments to ensure end to end efficiency in the trade.
Applicant should have experience in trading physical petrochemical products both regionally and internationally.
• To trade in physical petrochemical product activities. Experience in managing the inventories and commercial operations is a must.
• Manage a profitable trading book / record via developing sound trading strategies and maintaining clear positional management focus.
• Actively seek trading opportunities with a keen eye for business development. Effective management of system exports and product optimization to extract the highest value for system barrels.
• Network & relationship maintenance with internal & external parties, efficient communication skills. Administering the internal purchasing and logistic system;
• Maintain inventory records at the warehouse, including records of residues and surpluses;
• Searching and implementing new suppliers in accordance with Company requirements. Monitoring the orders statuses and cycle;
• Understanding of current and future market trends, supply & demand situations, product qualities, pricing patterns and the development of global Petrochemical industry.
• IPerform Crude Oil, Refined Products and Petrochemical products market quantitative, qualitative and technical analysis. Prepare market reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis for internal use.
• Provide internally recognized technical and analytical skill acting as technical reference for all level with company. Support the Derivatives trader and physical traders on various research topics.
• Lead regional trading activities and enhance the trading business of the company in the existing markets as well as enter potential markets across the MEA region.
• Initiate and lead marketing and trading activities from 3rd party supply sources to maximize profit.
• Other duties/ tasks as and when assigned
Key target customers of the Company: The leading Governmental structures, Researching Institutes and High Tech Centers, Military structures.
AED 12,500 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 3-5 years of petrochemical products trading experience with proven track records in trading and commercial operations. Strong with numerical data, analyzing trends, graphs and identifying discrepancies.
• Meticulous and organized with high level of attention to accuracy and details
• Positive and displays good attitude & punctuality.
• This role requires proficiency in English, Russian & Arabic is a plus. Both spoken & written in order to communicate with English & Russian speaking associates.
• Strong negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills required.
• Strong knowledge of the domestic and international petroleum and petrochemicals markets including refinery production and commercial operations/shipping documentation. Fundamental knowledge of supply chain, logistics and trade finance.
About the Company
Arpadis has been distributing chemicals since 1999. The company is now established through its European subsidiaries and offices in The Benelux, Germany, France, UK, and Portugal,
The Acrylates and Monomers product group is the defining product mix that sets Arpadis apart from its competitors. The Polyurethanes business at Arpadis has also embedded itself as a core activity with a wide range of products on offer.
Agricultural, Petrochemical & Oil/Gas:
We connect producers/farmers and users of major commodities around the globe through origination, trading, processing, and distribution, as well as offering a range of farmer services and risk management solutions.
We operate on an integrated global basis to source, store, trade, process and distribute commodities including wheat, corn, rice, sugar, meat, and soybeans as well as vegetable/sunflower/palm oils and meals. We have a global presence in grain origination, shipping and processing and we have developed significant expertise in handling identity preserved and differentiated products.