Job description / Role
• Primary role is to support business planning for all Exploration, Development, and Engineering and Operations projects.
• The position plays an active role in the building, maintenance and review of economic models, support of ad-hoc analysis as well as projects economic evaluations as part of the Opportunity Development Process (ODP) management.
Key Result Areas (Key Accountabilities)
• Build, maintain and review Economic Models to assess economic return and risk of Exploration, Development and Engineering projects.
• Assess economic return and risk of Exploration, Development and Engineering projects throughout the ODP process to support investment sanction and post-execution evaluation, using Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and probabilistic methodologies.
• Assist Business Planning team in preparing ad-hoc analysis, presentations, monthly and weekly reports, data collection, commodities market tracking, building/ running of ad-hoc economic models.
• Proactively liaise with Engineering, Development and Operations departments to ensure projects compliance with ODP processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Petroleum Engineering, Engineering or Physics.
• 10+ years hands-on Petroleum Economics, Petroleum Engineering or Financial Modelling, with a demonstrable skill in building and running eterministic and probabilistic economic models and economic studies.
• A highly effective team player with excellent communication skills required with the ability to network with all disciplines and relate to technical operations and all levels of management.
• This role includes access to highly sensitive information – discretion and an understanding of the sensitivity of the data is essential.
• Ability to perform conceptual modelling, design, construction and review of financial models and present results in a timely fashion.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, including VBA, for economic modelling as well as probabilistic analysis software.
• Role Model – Decision Making, Creativity, Innovative Thinking, Change Management, and Solution Orientated Thinking.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil &Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Financial, Planning & Analysis Executive
Dubai Properties (DP)
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Aug|
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Project Financial Analyst