Job description / Role
A well-known retail pharmacy based in Dubai is looking for a Pharmacist who will be responsible for the provision of pharmaceutical services to customers. This will include: selling medicines and general items, counseling customers, referring and educating customers appropriately with regards to the effects, dosage and correct usage of medicines as well as disease prevention and management when appropriate.
Other responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic inconsistencies.
• Achieving daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets
• Selling and dispensing of prescribed and non-prescribed medicines and general items to customers in a professional and ethical manner
• Recommend alternative OTC medicine and items to customers in order to maximize sales
• Responsible for having correct brand category and product layout in place
• Responsible for having the highest standard of product presentation in place
• Handling cash/credit card reconciliations on a daily basis
• Completing replenishment of inventory in pharmacy
• Minimizing expiring products through effective stock management & purchasing
• Operate within the governing code of ethics and to follow the local government regulations in day to day operations.
To be considered for the role, the ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
• Graduate of Bachelors’ of Pharmacy or equivalent field
• Must have DHA License/MOH certificate
• Minimum of 3 years experience in UAE working in retail pharmacy
• Good command of written and spoken English
• A willingness to work shifts/weekends/Public holidays and must be physically fit to stand for long periods of time
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Licensed DHA Pharmacist