Job description / Role
Our client, A Leading Hospital Group in UAE requires for their headquarter in Abu Dhabi:
Functions to perform:
- To prepare and fill ward requisitions orders for pharmaceutical supplies to the nursing units.
- To prepare and fill in and out patient medication orders for pharmacist to check off
- To be rostered through the five major duties: Purchasing, Store, Ward stock supply, Dispensing and Prepack & Manufacturing.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures and objectives continuous quality improvement objectives and ensure pharmacy staff compliance
- To perform any other duty as required by the lie manager or supervisor that commensurate with the post.
- Permanent Job.
- Immediate incorporation
- Salary: AED 50,00 to AED 93,00 per hour.
AED 8,000 to 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Education: Diploma in Pharmacy (Minimum 2 years course duration) from an accredited institution or as defined by DOH PQR.
- Department of Health Licensed as Pharmacy Technician
- Basic Life Support Certificate
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience post qualification.
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.