Job description / Role
Our client Leading Hospital Group in UAE requires for their headquarter in Abu Dhabi:
Functions to perform:
- Monitor instruments and equipment and document critical functions and take corrective action where required. Document any discrepancies and escalate all corrective actions to the senior members of the laboratory team. Prepare all laboratory disinfection fluids in accordance with laboratory SOP’s.
- Demonstrate competence in phlebotomy for patients of all age groups and an understanding of the importance of collecting the appropriate tube for the requested laboratory tests.
- Ensure all samples are accessioned into the main laboratory with all day logs and tracking systems completed. Prepare all laboratory samples for delivery to the appropriate department (includes centrifugation, aliquoting, freezing etc. as appropriate), including the processing of all samples to be forwarded to main laboratory.
- Ensure appropriate paperwork is maintained in-house for all referral samples to allow for correct processing of results.
- Handle telephone queries from both client and laboratory.
- Permanent Job.
- Immediate incorporation
- Salary depending on experience.
- Education: DOH License as Phlebotomist or Eligibility
- Experience: 2 years of experience post qualification in related field.
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.