Job description / Role
Responsibilities & Duties
• Producing photo/video content for different marketing mediums/platforms
• Photo shooting brand products and company events and activities
• Editing of Raw Images in Photoshop or Lightroom
• Work both on and off-site
• Work with our creative teammates
• Reports to the Social Media Manager & Group Marketing Manager
• Adhere to the company's brand guidelines
• Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand company requirements to produce great results
• Setup and capture great shots to fulfil the brief. Capture studio-quality video and photograph
• Editing photo/video projects using Adobe Suite specifically Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom and After Effects (Dialogue cutting, editing consultant and trouble- shooter)
• Knowledgeable in visual effects
• Data wrangling
• Media management and archiving of completed jobs
Working Experience & Skills
• 3-Year minimum experience in the field of Photography, Videography, Photo &Video editing.
• Experience in food Photography and social media content creation is a plus
• Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
• Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production & editing.
• Highly proficient in editing with Adobe Suite specifically Adobe Premiere, Light Room, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Highly Creative, Multitalented, and has knowledge in storytelling
• Knowledgeable in content creation and editing photos and Videos
• Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential
• Knowledge of safe work practices, particularly lighting and manual handling.
• Creative with an extraordinary eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ability to work independently
• Work well under pressure to meet deadlines, including working out of office hours and occasionally on weekends
• Good team player
• Flexible with good initiative able to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for several outcomes.)
• Responsible and able to deliver outstanding level service
• Must meet deadlines and flexible to work on last minute requests whenever is required.
• Arabic language would be an added advantage
• UAE driving license is preferred
About the Company
Binghatti Holding is an international investment holding company headquartered in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). The company focuses on high-growth potential projects in the real estate, hospitality, education, industrial, construction and FMCG sectors. Empowered by mercantile experience since 1875, the brand seeks to redefine the norms of the region by delivering reasonably priced high quality products in a timely manner.
Binghatti Developers, the real estate development branch of Binghatti Holding operates throughout the UAE with a value of more than AED 3 Billion and 30 projects, including the AED 1 Billion Swarovski Sparkle Towers in Dubai Marina. The company currently operates in several areas throughout Dubai including Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Village Circle, Liwan, Dubai Land Residence Complex and Business Bay.
Binghatti Beverages, the beverage manufacturing arm of Binghatti Holding was established to provide world class beverages catering to the unique tastes of the GCC and MENA region. The company focuses on capitalizing on the region’s growing FMCG industry by commercializing the traditional juice flavors ethnic to the Middle East. The company recently invested more than AED 250 Million in a Kizad, Abu Dhabi production facility equipped with state of the art Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines. The facility sits on a plot of more than 1 million square feet and currently produces the Binghatti Beverages’ signature brand, Raubi of London.
Binghatti Hospitality intends to provide world class Hospitality Management services throughout the GCC and MENA region. The company’s primary concentrations include Food & Beverage, Hoteliering, Art Curation, Facilities Management, Sales, Marketing & ecommerce, Finance, Revenue Management, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Information Technology services related to the Hospitality Industry. The company is primarily known for their CUPAGAHWA and Aghatti café and restaurant brands in the UAE.
Binghatti Industries envisages the establishment of a technologically advanced, environmentally friendly, and sustainable smart aluminum production facility capable of producing up to 10,000 tons of aluminium frames and profiles per year. The intricate process involves the latest technology in aluminium manufacturing and processing machinery to ensure the highest environmental standards of production. The facility will also feature a state of the art joinery equipped with modern technology to produce fire resistant doors and wooden decor products.
Granada Europe Construction (GEC) is an international construction company with ‘first class unlimited’ rating. Headquartered in Dubai, GEC’s main line is principal contracting involving high-rise buildings, large purpose-built complexes, and infrastructure execution. In recent years, GEC has also moved into the niche of executing exquisite and extravagant projects for internationally renowned VIP clients.
Videography and Photography Officer – 12 Month Contract
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|
Photographer - Photography Teacher
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Graphics Designer / Social Media / Marketing
Motion Graphic Designer