Job description / Role
Looking for a PHP Developer with the below Skills
• PHP Laravel Framework
• Experienced in Website Development.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Experienced in building a variety of different web application and sites.
• Have skills in software programming and graphics.
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be able to do multi-task.
• Be aware of international web standards and protocols.
• Total Exp.:
• Relevant Exp.:
• Current Company:
• Current Location:
• Alternate Mobile # :
• Current Salary:
• Expected Salary: AED
• Notice Period:
• How soon can you join once been offered:
• Passport Validity:
• Visa Type
• Visa Validity:
• Marital Status:
• Educational Qualification:
• Date of Birth:
• Do You have a Valid UAE Driving License Y / N :
• Do You have a Car Y / N :
• Is your Degree Certificate is Attested in Your Home Town & UAE,MOFA Yes/No :
• Interested to work on 6 Months Contract Yes/No:
• Interested to work on Raqmiyat Payrolls Yes/No :
• Willing to relocate to Sharjah UAE Yes/No :
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Web Developer
Web / Mobile Apps Designer / Developer
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.
Web Developer - Magento/E-Commerce
|Abu Dhabi||24 Apr|
Senior Front-End Developer
HR Source Consulting