Job description / Role
We are seeking an experienced and caring Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician to join the team. This individual would act as our patients’ partner and advocate on their road to recovery, from diagnosis to the completion of rehabilitation. Patient quality of life, range of motion, and overall safety should be the sole focus of any candidate applying for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with patients and identify needs and goals
- Devise detailed treatment plans to achieve needs and goals
- Exercise personal judgment (i.e., make modifications as needed) during treatment execution to ensure patient safety and continued progress
- Motivate and encourage patients throughout the treatment process
- Devise detailed exercise techniques, stretches, and self-care programs for patients to complete between sessions
- Evaluate effects of therapy and keep detailed records of patient appointments and progress
- Communicate with patients’ physicians regularly to ensure consistent care
- Reduce patients’ need for medications and surgeries by improving range of motion, strength, flexibility, coordination, and balance
- Comply with federal and state physical therapy regulations
- Maintain patient confidentiality
AED 55,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Proven work ethic and dedication to patient care throughout the recovery process
- Ability to communicate and adapt to different patients and personalities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A high level of professionalism and personal ethics
- Extensive education in the same field
- Thorough knowledge of current treatment practices
- A valid license to practice
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.