Job description / Role
Serve as the main Security POC for major security projects across multiple offices and data centre locations in the UAE, working closely with the business, Chief Information Security Officer, a technical support unit, system integrators, and the Security Control Center staff.
Manage all aspects of physical security including:
- Develop, control, maintain, and operate overall site security plan attend construction meetings and site walkdown develop and gain the approval of scope, cost estimate, schedule and resource plan communications; team leadership provide project status reports to team members and stakeholders.
- Obtain all as-builts from the Security Integrator for security systems
- Maintain physical security posture for the company in compliance with the local and national regulations
- Promote a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and efficient resource utilization throughout the department, the project team(s) and any internal and external project support groups.
- Minimum of 8-10 years appreciating experience in the physical security domain
- Demonstrated experience with successful management and delivery of complex physical security projects
- Must be proficient in using computer software packages such as PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to organize and assemble data into reports and/or presentation formats
- Demonstrate a high level of personal initiative and ability to interact with company personnel and contractors, in a positive collaborative manner
- Knowledge of security system technologies and supporting electrical and IT infrastructures preferred, especially in the domain of critical infrastructure
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects under budget and time constraints.
- Bottom-line oriented, budget-conscious, metric/measurement driven
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. both external and internal)
- Strong skills in negotiations, presentation, construction management, interpersonal & written communication, and critical analysis
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
Security Operations Manager
IBM Middle East
Safety and Security Manager
Project Manager - Security Integration
Security Agency Operation Manager
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|