Job description / Role
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Regional Head of Investigations will provide investigative expertise and management for SAP Global Physical Security (GPS) within their assigned Region. Regional Investigators responsibilities will include but no limited to:
- Accountability for successful and consistent delivery of multiple investigations, investigation programs, and projects throughout the organization.
- Drives investigative decisions in the respective geographic region, often with a very high level of regulatory, compliance, financial, and brand impact and/or a very high complexity of work and life safety.
- Management of programs, processes, and interfaces across organizational boundaries inside and outside of Global Physical Security Investigative management that relate their regional area of responsibility.
- Serve as liaison to executive management and champion internal goals and manage program KPI's.
- Drive operational excellence and quality assurance by providing best practices, problem solving, and guidance/leadership for improvements related to complex matters within their area of responsibility.
- Analyze aggregate casework data to identify issue trends and opportunities for proactive security mitigation
- Bachelor's degree in a Criminal Justice, Law, or Business Management; OR an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- 5 to 8 years of law enforcement, military, or private security experience with an emphasis on conducting and/or managing investigations
- Knowledge and experience with the criminal justice system, processes, and procedures
- Ability to investigate highly sensitive issues, including conducting complainant, witness, and subject employee interviews; analyzing data from various internal systems; case adjudication; proposing remedial action based on investigation findings; and production of completed investigation documentation
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time, including internationally and/or with short notice
- Ability to consult and collaborate with internal and external business partners on complex investigations
- Ability to respond to emergency security matters on a 24 x 7 basis.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Regional Security Manager and Global Physical Security Operations
Safety and Security Officer
Security Manager - FM Company
BAC Middle East
Golden Tulip Media Hotel
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|