Job description / Role
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Location: Abu Dhabi/Al Ain
A reputed Hospital in Abu Dhabi having international accreditation is seeking applications from experienced Physical Therapists. Positions will be based in Abu Dhabi/Al Ain
- Plans and administers Physical Therapy programs to patients (Adults/Paediatrics) to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
- Rehabilitates patients with the scope of the Physical Therapy Program. Performs physical therapy interventions / procedures in accordance with established standards of care and policy and procedures
- Performs physical therapy interventions / procedures in accordance with established standards of care and policy and procedures .
- Assess patients to determine level of function.
- Establishes treatment goals, and administers appropriate physical therapy procedures.
- Oversees any unusual reactions, documents treatments and patient progress, and ensures that Supervisor is informed of relevant patient information
- Liaises with physician regarding patient progress and modifies treatment goals in accordance with patient progress
- Bachelor of Science or Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution with a minimum of 3 years' duration required .
- Western Training/Qualification preferred but not a must
- Current registered physical therapist license from country of professional practice
- Valid HAAD/DHA License or eligibility for HAAD Licensing required.
- BLS is mandatory, PALS and ACLS preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years' OT experience required in ICU, long-term care, outpatient and inpatient, pediatric / Adult field.
- Previous experience with long-term care patients (ADULTS/PAEDIATRICS) , especially different forms of ventilation, immobility and enteral nutrition preferred.
- English fluency required, Arabic skills is an advantage.
Salary :approx. 18,000 AED to 20,000AED(negotiable , depends on experience & qualifications)
Medical Coverage, Annual paid leave, Annual Airfare.
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.
Ali Omran Al Owais Group (AOG)
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Officer
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|
Head of Communication