Job description / Role
Physics Teacher - September 2023
About the Role
We are looking to appoint a Physics Teacher to join our existing team at GEMS Wesgreen International School, Sharjah from September 2023.
The school has a focus on high academic standards, computational thinking, social and emotional education as well as inclusivity to allow all students to succeed through a range of academic and vocational pathways.
As well as being a great place to work, Sharjah is a progressive, vibrant and rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Sharjah enjoy a great lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent
- Experience in teaching Physics in a British curriculum school
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
Candidates who meet the requirements stated above are encouraged to apply. Please ensure you clearly differentiate what year groups you have experience teaching.
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence and end of Service Gratuity.
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.