Physics Teacher (KS4 - KS5)
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with a group of accredited schools in Ras al Khaimah who need teachers to join for the new academic year.
This group of schools is extremely well established and have over 3600 students spread across its campuses. They offer the English national curriculum and IB.
Language of instruction is English and parents choose the school due its UK values and pedagogical style. The majority of teachers are British and have been trained to deliver the English national curriculum.
- 2 years relevant teaching experience (Physics to KS5)
- Ability to use student centered teaching strategies
- Highly developed classroom management skills
- Sound problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Information Technology in the class room such as Smart board, ppt. MS Word, Spreadsheets and Database
- Ability to utilize and maximize web-based learning environments
AED 8,500 to 14,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: full family package incl housing, flights, schooling, medical, visa
- Bachelor degree, ideally in Physics but not essential
- PGCE in Physics
- English national curriculum / British school experience
- UK national preferred however all nationalities welcome to apply
- AED 8700 - 14500 AED (£1900 - £3200)/month TAX FREE
- Fully furnished housing
- Family medical (Up to 2 kids)
- Family return flights (Up to 2 kids)
- Return flights (Up to 2 kids)
- Free schooling (Up to 2 kids)
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar
- End of service benefit
- 2 year contract, renewable
- 16th Aug '20 start dates.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.