Job description / Role
• Making assessments of patients' physical conditions.
• Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
• Conducting complex mobilization techniques.
• Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again.
• Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
• Referring patients to doctors and other medical practitioners.
• Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs
AED 15,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree in Physiotherapy.
• Experience working as a Physiotherapist.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• The ability to build and maintain rapport with patients.
• Teamwork skills.
• Administration skills.
• Good health and fitness.
• Tolerance and patience.
About the Company
A leading holding company in UAE