Job description / Role
Physiotherapist - European - Female - Dubai
Our client is looking for a Female Musculoskeletal Physical Therapist to join the professional and multi-cultural team of a leading, private, Medical Center in Dubai.
- Assess the patient's physical function, analyze findings, and establish physiotherapy diagnosis
- Develop treatment goals based on physiotherapy diagnosis together with the patient and their family
- Implement physiotherapy interventions (exercise, therapeutic modalities, education, etc.) based on patient's needs, goals, and abilities.
- Evaluate progress to keep track of client progress and to a adjust treatment
- Communicate with other health care professionals and team members about clients' goals and care plan
- Maintain detailed medical records of client's treatment and progress
- Participate in safe and effective discharge planning or transition of care
- Conduct research in physiotherapy and related fields
- Develop physical health promotion programs and screening tools
- Provide education and consulting services to the public and other health-care professionals.
- Possess a Bachelor degree in Physical Therapy or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
- Hold a current, clean, and active state or national license for Physical Therapy.
- Have no less than 3 years full-time employment experience as a Physical Therapist in a reputable establishment
- Fully literate in both verbal and written English
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills
- Demonstrated professional collaboration and teamwork skills with the patient at the center.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Computer skills
The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve. The candidate must be willing to promote one's services and those of the clinic by participating in promotional campaigns.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.