Job description / Role
• To assess and treat patients in accordance with current standards of physiotherapy practice governed by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (for AMC) and DHA (for Dubai)
• To maintain records and reports of all assessments and treatments and to provide statistics as required by professional and departmental standards.
• To routinely utilize appropriate outcome measures and evaluate physiotherapy intervention.
• To work as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
• To develop a comprehensive understanding of the community health and social services and to network effectively with all relevant disciplines and service providers in order to deliver holistic care to the patient group.
• To be responsible for the general safety and maintenance of any equipment supplied to him/her for the fulfilment of his/her duties.
• To keep abreast of best practice standards in physiotherapy by participating in regular formal and informal Continuous Professional Development as recommended by the EPS. (Emirates Physiotherapy Society)
• To display the initiative in his/her approach to work.
• To participate in service development planning and implementation.
• To identify opportunities for optimizing the quality of the physiotherapy service promoting the principles of equity, efficiency, fairness and effectiveness.
• To participate in individual and team performance reviews.
• To comply with departmental policies and standards.
• Billing & Insurance follow-ups [direct reference to Insurance co-ordination & OPD Billing In-charge for day to day issues], Documentation of treatment.
• Bachelors Degree in physiotherapy.
• BSc in Physiotherapy or Physical Therapy
• Direct entry of a recognized program with attainment of a MSc degree in Physiotherapy
• Eligible for HAAD licensing
• Spoken & Written English Skills are essential, Arabic is an advantage.
• Experience of 3 - 4 years post qualification
Candidates from the below countries will be an advantage
• Australia - Australian Physiotherapy Board
• Canada- Registration of any board member under the Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators
• Ireland- Graduates of Ireland accredited programs with Registration from Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
• New Zealand- The Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand
• South Africa- South African Health Professional Council (HPCSA)
• UK - Graduates of UK accredited programs with Registration with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
• USA - passing the national physical therapy examination (NPTE)
About the Company
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the right network which helps us focus on building a portfolio of clients and candidates across our key sectors:
Financial Services FinTech Legal Cyber Healthcare Digital
We like to see ourselves as more than a typical recruitment consultancy. For instance we offer the core services of placing the right candidate for our clients and retained recruitment, in addition to consultancy to advise and build out a client’s needs. Supplying contract resource is an area we are building out to provide further options to our client base. Lastly training is a key focus, as a result of our partnership with Forte Markets we have access to a depth of content and expertise, across our key verticals, rarely seen with a recruiter.