Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known healthcare facility in UAE is currently recruiting for Physiotherapist that has an experience with patients with Learning disabilities and mental health experience for Al Ain location.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to,
• The assessment of required care and the development, implementation and evaluation of holistic care for patient with intellectual disability and mental health.
• Communicating effectively at all levels within the interdisciplinary team.
• Promoting a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the specialty.
• Assisting in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
• Promoting good health and well–being through education.
• Understanding, supporting and promoting the mission, vision and values of the facility
• Adhering to and promoting the Professional Code of Conduct for Al Ain and home country
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• At least 3 years as a Physical Therapist in a rehabilitation/community/outpatient facility with relevant experience working with patients neurological disorders including stroke and traumatic brain injury, MS, Parkinson's and CP.
• Must have experience with Pediatric population
• Bachelor’s degree in physical therapy
• Experience either in the treatment of adult or children patients
• Willing to work for 5 days (7:30 am to 5:30 pm)
• Must be willing to work in Al Ain
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Al Qudra Sports Management
|Abu Dhabi||15 Nov|
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services