Job description / Role
Our client based in Fujairah is looking for Piping Inspector. Immediate joiners are preferred.
- Conducting routine inspections to ensure code, testing, and material compliance of services and products and the standard of strike's Quality Management System.
- Follow the QA/QC management system at sites.
- Verify that all site activities comply with the quality codes and standards
- Total 5+ years of experience as Piping Inspector
- 3 years of gulf experience as Piping Inspector
- Previous approval from ADNOC is an advantage
- Excellent Communication Skill (To deal with EPC Contractor/Company)
- Abilities to play vital role as "Interface" between Construction Team and Client
- Committed to bear the pressure while different phases of Construction Project.
- Abilities to work as Team
- Engineering Diploma or Equivalent.
- Practical experience in Incoming Material Inspection (MRIR, MTC, Types of Certificates)
- Sound knowledge of Fit up Inspection. Should have clear understanding about Isometrics (Single rolling, Double Rolling etc).
- Sound knowledge of Test Pack. Should have clear understanding about contents of Test Pack. How to Review and fill the checklist of TP
- Practical experience about the Line walk (Punch category A, B & C)
- Sound practical experience about the Hydro Testing. (Duties of Piping Inspector before, during and After hydro test)
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.