Job description / Role
• Analyse, design, technical specification writing, Oracle PL/SQL coding, UNIX scripting, testing, tuning.
• Work with Lead Developers and end-users in the specification, design, and construction, testing, and implementation process.
• Research and understand the business and technical requirements, including target environment and performance criteria; suggests technical approaches to management on projects.
• Assist in project planning and scheduling.
• Proficient in Oracle Developer Suite 10G Forms & Reports .
• Proficient in Oracle PL/SQL development with designing data structures, building functions, stored procedures, indexes, triggers with Oracle database 12c
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience delivering Enterprise IT solutions
• Thorough knowledge of SDLC Lifecycle and formal documentation inclusive of BRS, SRS, HLD, LLD, Test Cases, Deployment Document.
• Beneficial to be knowledgeable of Oracle forms 12, web logic server
• Expected to work under minimal supervision and deliver quality solutions within agreed deadlines.
• Good knowledge in secure coding guidelines
• Experience in Agile methodology
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.