Job description / Role
Reporting into Construction Manager, our client is seeking a Project Controls Manager to develop and monitor the scheduling of large notable phases of real estate project development and delivery.
Our client is a UAE leader in the development and delivery of large scale real estate developments.
* Prepare contract packages and project execution plan including detailed design , procurement and construction schedules
* Preparation of Critical Path Analysis, Enterprise Project Structure and Work Breakdown Structure
* Integrate sub contract packages into overall master schedules
* Develop and report on Key Performance Indicators
* Involvement in support, review of analysis claims and negotiations when required
* Prepare and maintain variation orders
* Support the Project Management team on project performance reviews
* Competitive salary and medical insurance provided
* Bachelors in Civil Engineering
* Master preferred
* PMP preferred
* 8-10 years total experience, last 5 years in UAE
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Forensic Planning Manager - Major Exhibition Programme
The FITOUT LLC