Job description / Role
• Able to review and monitor Master Construction Program, review Contractors and Suppliers program and modify necessary to study the impact.
• Study Impact of Schedule affected by variations
• Good communication Skill both oral and written, with good project time monitoring and report writing skills
• Gulf Experience is preferred
• Excellent Computer skills
• Collect periodic updates and prepare weekly and monthly updates of the project
• Create variance report (schedule Variance) at various stages of the project to analyse deviations.
• Coordinate with engineers, Contractors, PMC and Client.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering Management or Architecture from a recognized college or University with Minimum 5 years working experience in planning/scheduling, project control, claim analysis.
• Preferred Degree Qualified
• Minimum 5 years Post Grad Site based Experience on Complex projects.
• At Least 5 years experience using planning softwares packages such as Primavera and MS Projects.
About the Company
A leading architectural company in the UAE.