Job description / Role
• Preparation of Project Management plan – Detailing, how we are planning to manage the project
• Clear definition of scope – Scope of Product and Project to be prepared
• Preparation of WBS, Work packages and code of accounts
• Developing logic networks based on critical path.
• Framing work breakdown structure / activity code structure.
• Resource planning, Material planning
• Project progress monitoring & Schedule compliance.
• Project cost controlling by calculating Man hours.
• Identifying bottleneck areas and alerting management.
• Recommending workarounds to mitigate impacts.
• Preparing and updating detail-engineering deliverables register.
• Monitoring project economical progress.
• Coordination and interface with client, and other sub-contractors.
• Conceptualize project execution plans, finalize Scope of work after thorough discussion with Clients, and conduct project evaluation in terms of outlays and profits attached.
• Over all planning for the yard utilization & facilities planning.
• Clearing the progressive bills and monitoring the cash flow of the project.
• Controller of monthly production schedule, Material schedule, Control report and Progress report Including MIS reports.
• Controller of material for assigned projects. (ERP and Primavera Packages.)
• Preparation of Build Strategy.
• Project budgeting and control.
• Cardinal Program charts and detail pert monitoring. And project tracking of critical project deliverables.
• Resolution of issues and project management and control to meet project targets on time and within cost.
• Management Information, progress report to customers and stage payment coordination to finance department.
• Decision support for strategic planning
• Qualification – Graduate in Mechanical Engineering/ Naval Architecture and Knowledge of Prima Vera P6 Planning Soft Ware. Additional qualification of PMP is preferred
• Years of Experience- 08 to 10 Years of Planning Experience in Marine Industry
About the Company
We are proud to have started the shipbuilding industry in 1987, under the guidance of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, as he is the main supporter for this industry.
Therefore, our efforts were culminated by establishing the AlFattan Group of companies in 2009. Since then the company grew to be one of the national entities capable of building world-class products. We are a strategic partner to the Government of Abu Dhabi and we contribute to developing the Maritime industry. We are working hard to meet the increasing demand in building and maintaining multi-use vessels, not only in the GCC countries but worldwide. We also provide technical support to the national and private sectors, as well as training locals and ex-pats in the shipbuilding fields.