Job description / Role
• Responsibilities include preparation of detailed manufacturing schedule on MS Projects, follow up with internal departments for submission of design, quality & related documents.
• Follow up with client for approvals, track material status, track fabrication status, resource planning, weekly & monthly progress reports and in general ensure that projects are completed on time and highlight delays from client side.
• Keep track of post award changes made by client and prepare cost impact sheet.
• Reporting to GM
• Candidate should have at least 5 years' experience in Project Planning & Execution in ASME Certified Heat Exchanger & Pressure Vessel Manufacturing company.
• Should be Mechanical Engineer with training in MS Projects software.
• Should have working knowledge of procurement & fabrication.
About the Company
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company In The UAE