Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known industrial engineering company, is looking for a Planning Engineer (Electrical) to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Prepare various strategies for all planning activities for projects.
• Maintain all asset investment plans and ensure compliance to capital expenditure.
• Ensure accuracy for all operational requirements for projects and achieve all investment objectives.
• Evaluate all system capacity and analyze all production requirement and system deficiencies.
• Provide support to all operations and extension requests.
• Manage work as per component technical resource for all electrical System Plans and assist to prepare all capital plans and project requirements.
• Analyze all engineering activities for all internal and external departments.
• Prepare required presentation for all regulatory agencies.
• Develop required to enhance performance of planning projects.
• Manage all communication and provide efficient feedback for all processes.
• Ensure optimal utilization of all common tools and processes.
• Prepare plans and schedule for all project delivery.
• Recommend appropriate improvements and ensure optimal quality of all project schedules and evaluate reports.
• Perform regular analysis of all schedule trends.
• Maintain an efficient performance of all schedule and analyze all software tools and assist in transmission and distribution of all various projects.
• Administer all distribution and transmission system.
• Manage all customer site and maintain product suite for all applications.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A diploma or bachelor degree in electrical engineering or other related course
• With at least 2 years of experience in industrial projects
• Willing to work in Abu Dhabi
• Willing to work for 10 hours per day for 6 days in a week
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies