Job description / Role
What you will do
• Planning Engineer is a key role based in Dubai and will be directly reporting to Project Manager for ESCO Business.
• The team is focused on delivering key Project management deliverables and optimize any unforeseen risks.
As a Planning Engineer you will be responsible to collaborate with Project Managers/Engineers/Other internal departments to determine and develop and update the most suitable construction program of works/timescale of the project and all associated elements of project planning, to track and update the progress of each project on a day to day basis to ensure the project is on track and also assist in preparation of EOT claims.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for UAE region.
How you will do it
• As a Planning Engineer you will use your proven experience to develop and Maintain Master Schedules for all the projects under our ESCO business.
• You will be responsible to update the progress and prepare reports accordingly. As a planning engineer you will support the Project Manager to perform planning, scheduling and forecasting analysis related to projects and help the Planning Manager in preparation of EOT/Claims.
• You will be also supporting development of new projects as required during Pre and Post tender stage.
• You are an assertive communicator, resilient, with the ability to influence across all levels of a business, full of energy and self-motivated and a positive attitude which will help to build strong relationship with our clients based in UAE region.
What we look for
• Bachelor degree in Engineering any discipline or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of Project Planning Experience (Pre and Post - Contract) experience within the ELV/MEP contracting organization within GCC region.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in using Primavera MS office, MS Project
• Fluent language skills in English
• Multi-tasking, self-motivated energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Professional certification in PMP or PSP
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.