Job description / Role
• Project Monitoring and Reporting,
• Provide the support to project team with information to execute the project in time and within the budget allocated.
• Project Managers use this information in making decisions for the smooth execution of the project.
• Preparation of Project Schedule (Tools used: Primavera, MS Project, etc.,) covering the entire scope and within defined timelines.
• Create Cashflow analysis (i.e., Expected billing (cash inflow) vs. Expected cash outflow
AED 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance
• Minimum 8 years of experience in Infrastructure, Utilities
• Have UAE Driving license
• Have experience in Claims
• Have strong communication skills
• Have experience with consultant, stakeholders
• Age between 30-45 years
About the Company
A leading construction company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Planning & Cost Control Lead
|Abu Dhabi||25 Oct|