Job description / Role
Taylor Sterling is looking for an experienced Planning Manager to join an international building contractor in Dubai. In the role you will track the progress of the works against the approved program and communicate variances as well as advising the senior management team on possible scenarios.
The Planning Manager is responsible for assessing critical time claims and disruption claims using time impact analysis, and other appropriate methods to establish impact to provide an independent analysis.
- Developing contract programs and interacting with construction team to develop solutions
- Producing productivity control reports
- Managing the planning team
- Advising the senior project team on strategic decisions
- Validating claims submitted by sub-contractors
- Coordinate between all contractors on board
- Preparing any EOT claims if required
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with 10+ years of related work experience with main contractors
- Expert knowledge of Primavera P6
- Direct experience with large building projects
- Preference for candidates with GCC experience
- Proven ability to perform in a lead capacity
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that 'extra mile' is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures 'peace of mind' for clients and candidates a like.