Job description / Role
• Assist Project Manager to set up the Project Management Plan, with stage wise schedules, milestones, deliverables and timelines as per schedule management plan and based on client's objectives.
• In collaboration with the client, develop, manage and monitor the Master Schedule for the Programme.
• Prepare integrated schedules for each training site based on schedules agreed with the package contractors.
• Coordinate with all project parties to collate project status reports.
• Perform statistical analysis to identify schedule variances of project status against schedule baseline using EVMs and calculate Schedule Performance Index (SPI).
• Prepare forecasts resulting from significant deviations from scheduled baselines.
• Identify project schedule risks and implement risk management approaches as decided by Project Manager and client.
• Analyze trends from past project reports and proactively deploy tools to prevent failures with the help of updated lesson learned documentation.
• Interface with consultants, project team members and SC for issues related to planning and scheduling activities.
• Coordinate with Senior Project Engineer for resolution of project control issues on site.
• Coordinate with Senior Quantity Surveyor and client on issues and strategies related to variations and disputed claims.
• Attend meetings with client for all aspects of project progress.
• Advise Project Manager and SC on schedule variances and potential project risks and suggest and get approvals on remedial actions.
• Calculate and analyze Schedule Performance Index (SPI) and To-complete Performance Index (TCPI)
• Conduct regular project site inspections.
• Prepare project progress reports.
• Prepare other reports as advised by Project Manager.
• Appropriately archive all project progress data as per client policy.
• Maintain awareness of industry trends, methodologies, tools and best practices in project planning and control.
• Project / Program Management
• Project Control Methodologies
• Statistical control tools & techniques
• Project management control / software such as Primavera, MS Project, etc.
• Earned Value Measurement
• Project Management Information Systems
• Project Risk Management
• Analytical and problem solving
• Attention to detail
• Creative thinking
• Drive for excellence
• Cross-cultural sensitivity
• Degree in Construction management, civil engineering or related discipline
• Training and advanced capability in Primavera Planning Software
• Multiple site and multiple contract package planning experience
About the Company
TP Global is the leading recruitment provider of technical professionals to the energy sector. Covering the full project life cycle TP Global offer a full 360 degree man power solution, providing unparalleled levels of delivery to clients and applicants worldwide.
With a sole dedication to the energy market TP Global has a true global network allowing interment knowledge of individual market environments and geographical locations. This focus has created opportunity to partner with the most talented technical professionals and top tier clients across our core market geographies of Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe.